Sometimes B says the most random things. This morning he was playing with a little buddy and his friend was trying to figure out one of B's toy drills.
So I said, "Brenton, how about you show Jackson how that works?"
Brenton responded, "no."
So I said, "why not?"
And his logical answer... "Because I am not a working man."
I took some shots of B and 2 of my friend's kids for her tie business. So if anyone wants a tie let me know.



2 comments:
Love love LOVE the shot with the football helmet! That needs to be HUGE and on a wall. :)
On a side note, I was building a marble run game with Graham this morning and he said, "Here, Mom. I found this fella for you." (while handing me a piece I needed next)
Conversations with these guys are SO much fun!
BTW- we need a visit. Now. But I guess you can unpack from your Europe trip first. I guess.
Ohhh Lori he is so stinkin cute. Can't wait for him and Ella to turn 16 :)
Post a Comment