We've been twice. Once with Cam & kids after hours when we could only peer through the locked gate at the enormous rockets, and once with Jon after a $20/ person emission fee. Pretty pricey..but it was worth it to see the excitement on Brenton's face. He kept saying he wanted to fly high to the moon. He ran from rocket to rocket and absolutely loved the whole thing. Well, except for a couple rides we urged him to go on (see pics below) I love watching how much fun Jon has with Brenton...he is so busy in the summers, and we definitely cherish the time we have to do little family outings.

Ok, he is Brenton's not so fun ride. You can see that at the beginning it was all good. He didn't even mind going up higher and higher...

but up about 20 feet he started to get a bit nervous...and then it went downhill from there. The ride starts dropping..like a free fall. Not good. Brenton screamed his head off.

So they thankfully stopped the ride early and let him off. Poor guy. Hopefully not scarred for life. We are a family of amusement park/thrill ride lovers!
3 comments:
Oh, sad! But I'll admit I laughed my head off. I love that last picture of B and Jon in their suits! And you're looking cute as ever, my lady!
ONE WEEK!!!!! Are you Serious???? Oh joy, life will be like normal once again. So excited to see you my friend! :) Love all the pics you take. You are so talented, in more than one way. I want to be like you someday! love ya!
yahoo!!!!!! so when you coming home?
Post a Comment